Interested in Sun Grove Montessori?
We welcome inquiries, visits, and applications from all families with children 6 weeks to 12 years old. Here at Sun Grove, we enroll families, not just students. Our goal is to welcome families who will both benefit from and contribute to the school’s mission.
The Admissions Process
We suggest that parents schedule a tour independent of their children to observe classrooms in session and ask any questions they may have.
Why We Ask You to Observe
Observing in one of our classrooms provides you with the opportunity to witness first hand what makes a Montessori classroom unique:
- To observe the children working independently and with responsibility
- To observe the Director/Directress moving from child to child giving individualized lessons
- To observe the classroom as a community
- To observe a multi-age group setting
- To observe one child teaching another
Submitting an Application
The next step is to submit an application for admission. You will then be invited to return to the school so that your child may visit with a trained Montessori teacher and explore the classroom materials.